Q: Myself as an individual would like to open a Fixed Deposit/Fixed Term Investment account and invest money in your currency for a fixed term. Please can someone call me if this is at all possible from South Africa
Q: We are potential investors, and we have a few questions.
1. Can a US Citizen open a bank account with this bank without living in Argentina?
2. Is there an imposed tax on transferring funds from an US bank account to an Argentina bank account?
3. Does a US citizen living in US have to pay taxes in Argentina with said bank account?
4. What is needed for a US citizen living in the US to open an account at your bank?
5. What is the interest rate when withdrawing money here in the US from an account in Argentina if it is possible to have an account?
Q: I am in india can i deposit in argentina bank will i get above 30% interest and will it can from time to time, is there any tax fee or any thing else to worry and is it completely safe please help me anyone please